Journalism & The Media Television, radio, movies, newspapers, magazines, the Internet and more.

Hybrid Radio Broadcasts

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 06:57 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Thumbs up Hybrid Radio Broadcasts

Hi Everyone,

I found an interesting public radio broadcast at : http://www.wicn.org/programs/thisnewcar/schedule.htm

I'm listening to the first broadcast, it's very good information.

I need to give credit to JackMPG over at InsightCentral, he originally posted the links.
Part of his post:

Hi All,
Here's a recent message I had received from Craig who is one of the people who run the annual Tour de Sol. Looks like it will be interesting.
He also drives an Insight. Jack

For immediate release

Hybrids: What are they? And are they all they're cracked up to be?

Starting January 8 at 10 p.m. (Eastern), WICN/90.5 FM in Worcester, MA, the NPR affiliate serving Central New England, presents "This New Car: Clean, Mean Driving Machines," a 13-week special.. "This New Car" is a roundtable discussion on hybrid and alternative-fuel vehicles. Steve D'Agostino, will host of “This New Car”, with an expert panel featuring: Jim Dunn of the NASA Center for Technology Commercialization, Gilles Labelle of Hybrid Center of Massachusetts, and Craig Van Batenburg, Hybrid Trainer / owner of the Automotive Career Development Center. You can listen live at www.wicn.org or download previous “This New Car” shows. For more information you can also go to www.auto-careers.org

-end-

Craig Van Batenburg

Hybrid Education Resources

Automotive Career Development Center ACDC

40 Boyd St. Suite 200

Worcester, Massachusetts 01606

508 852 5857 fax 508 856 9280

www.auto-careers.org

The recordings are in MP3 format.

Regards,