Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

New Highlander Ltd AWD w/Nav

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 09:06 PM
Enthusiast
Default New Highlander Ltd AWD w/Nav

We decided to replace our 120K mile Grand Caravan and I wanted something other than a minivan. My wife wanted to still sit up high, have occassional 3rd row seats, and some comforts. If it was going to be a SUV, it had to be a hybrid.

I happen to like the fact that the Highlander has some power and I thought it had better visibility and was a bit larger than Ford/Mercury - although we certainly considered them as well.

Finally, we paid right about invoice and are looking forward to the new 2006 Tax Credit when we file taxes in 2007.

I'm a scientist and am looking forward to trying to maximize fuel efficiency and learning other tips from this site. Hopefully, I'll add my knowledge and insights too.

Old 01-21-2006, 09:24 PM
Default Re: New Highlander Ltd AWD w/Nav

Welcome to GreenHybrid!

There is a lot of good info here and the reason for that is people like you that are willing to share your experiences an knowledge.