Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

Just got my Red TCH

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 06:34 AM
Enthusiast
Default Just got my Red TCH

Hello everyone, and thanks for you help so far. This was a great source for my research when considering my Hybrid. My reasons were mostly economical, but that fact that I'm helping the environment, and reducing our countries needs on foreign oil were great bonuses! I found much of the information on this site useful in debunking the Hybrid myths and it's nice to know I have a place where I can get some guideance.

So here's my first question, what is the best way to increase my MPG's I'm currently getting about 30-32 MPG's is this due to break-in, or am I doing something wrong. I've also notices that a red-lights, the gas engine doesn't always stop, even when the battery has a full charge, is this a defect?

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks

Old 08-12-2006, 08:13 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Just got my Red TCH

Congratulations on your TCH Sorry, I can't help you with your questions just yet, only got mine yesterday