Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

07 FEH on order

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2006, 07:32 PM
Enthusiast
Default 07 FEH on order

My wife and I needed a new vehicle, because the old (02) Saturn just wasn't holding up the way a saturn should. Every trip to the shop for an oil change produced a long list of repair concerns.

We went to a local dealer and looked around, saw the FEH. Liked the idea of the hybrid with the price of gas climbing daily, and taking a toll on the pocketbook. Looked at the sticker saw it was a 4cyl with battery help. We liked the looks of it but laughed at the thought of how much power it could have. We decided to take it for a test drive and when we found it didn't have enough power to get out of it's own way, we would move on to the next vehicle. The test drive was the major selling point for us, it drove just like a car, smooth, quit, and plenty of zip.

Had the dealer look around for us, and did some searching on our own on the net for about a week. We just missed several vehicles with the color/options we liked, because they sold like hotcakes that week. We decided to just order one. Probably about 2 1/2 or 3 weeks out yet. We can't wait.

I came across this site while looking into info on the purchase. It has been very infomative. It is a great site, and I thank all of you for being a part of it and sharing your questions and answers.

Old 08-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Re: 07 FEH on order

LOL, congratulations, and a great story.

If you haven't, may I suggest reading the FEH FAQ (link in my signature). Feel free to look around, make use of our forums, ask questions, and most importantly, when that hybrid comes, to enjoy it!

Old 08-13-2006, 06:39 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 07 FEH on order

Read the FEH FAQ the first day here.

I also registered for SEMI-HUG (Swartz Creek).

Last edited by Kinsella; 08-13-2006 at 06:41 AM.