Introductions Electric Vehicle Forums welcomes you to the community. Please, tell us about yourself!

I'm Modifying a Golf Cart...

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 12:17 PM
Enthusiast
Default I'm Modifying a Golf Cart...

Hi , I'm a metal sculptor and inventor. Currently I have an electric 2001 EZGO golf cart that I am remodeling to be street legal here in New Mexico. Main slow down; need front brakes second; low on funds. What I really want to know2 is how they keep the batteries cool in newer electric cars and does anybody know how to change a 110ac motor to a 12 volt generattor?

Old 07-06-2009, 04:01 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: I'm Modifying a Golf Cart...

I don't have experience in this area, but it sounds like a fun project. Good luck on your undertaking! I'm sure with enough time searching online you will find what you are looking for.

My name is Percy btw, and I'm don't own a hybrid, but I am here to learn more about them, as I am saving up for one down the road.