Silver Insight sighting

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Contributor ($)

I was coming home from work the other day and up ahead I saw a silver Insight pulling into a gas station. Of course I pulled over to see a fellow Insighter.

Turns out he is a police officer from South Chicago that comes up to Madison on a regular basis. We talked a bit about the hot air mod, adding cruise control and swapped other stories. His daughter was very patient while we talked.

He drives his car pretty hard (65+ on the freeway with a/c on) and has a lot of city driving, but still manages high 50's for gas mileage in his 5 speed. Not bad.

I made sure to give him a GreenHybrid.com business card and my email, and let him know we're always here to help out if needed.

This makes Insight number 5 that I have seen in the Madison area since last October. I'm sure there are more around, we just haven't crossed paths yet.

Old 06-11-2004, 09:51 AM
Site Founder

Insight love

Haha, you still have those business cards, eh? How did they turn out?

Old 06-11-2004, 11:08 AM
Contributor ($)

They turned out pretty good. Although I the non-perforated cards I bought from office max tend to "curl" a little bit. Wierd!?!

I use them when I come across hybrid owners who are looking for info. I usually hand print my screen name in case people want to PM me.