Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2006, 04:39 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA

Wasabi Green hybrid, woman driver. I was in the turning lane or I would have chased her down in my friendliest Insight manner

Old 04-26-2006, 08:32 PM
now Insight, had an HCH
Default Re: Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA

Wasn't me, haven't made the PA trek yet though it's in the works within the next year. Oh, and I'm not female and I have tinted windows so it's hard to see who's driving except my neon green Wet Okole seat covers can be seen 1/4 of a mile away.

Old 04-27-2006, 03:20 AM
Active Enthusiast

That reminds me... i need to order those seat covers. Insights are so rare here, I was so taken by suprise and excited!! That is my 6th sighting in 8 months. (though one i think i saw twice) :o

Old 04-27-2006, 06:53 AM
Enthusiast

the only insight i ever saw was on the east coast.
theres none here in northern WI.

Old 04-27-2006, 07:23 PM
Contributor ($)

rcman,
How far north are you?

Old 04-27-2006, 08:06 PM
Active Enthusiast

That's really weird... I seem to see insights pretty often here in the Milwaukee Metro area.

There's a red one with a dent in the rear bumper driven by a woman in Waukesha. At least 2 or 3 random silver ones I've seen. A green one I saw parked on the main street in Cambridge,WI. Another green one driven by an older gentleman I see on occasion on my commute in to work on I94. And a blue one that is in the parking lot of an office building by my wife's work in Pewaukee.

Old 04-27-2006, 09:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bjaardker
That's really weird... I seem to see insights pretty often here in the Milwaukee Metro area.

There's a red one with a dent in the rear bumper driven by a woman in Waukesha. At least 2 or 3 random silver ones I've seen. A green one I saw parked on the main street in Cambridge,WI. Another green one driven by an older gentleman I see on occasion on my commute in to work on I94. And a blue one that is in the parking lot of an office building by my wife's work in Pewaukee.
Yeah, this part of Wisconsin seems to have a high number of Insights considering a lot of the area is suburban. Here in Pewaukee/Delafield there is at least one of each different color Insight (about 5-6 total). Surprisingly, mine's not the only Citrus Yellow in our town of 12,000.

Old 04-29-2006, 01:39 PM
Enthusiast

Im in Washburm...Located by the apostle Islands. it's a really small town, and there's only a half dozen or so hybrids, mostly priuses

Old 05-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by just522
Surprisingly, mine's not the only Citrus Yellow in our town of 12,000.
I was one of the Citrus Yellow ones living in Pewaukee a while ago, and my name is Justin too. . I used to live up near Capitol & Hwy F.

I've since moved out to Fort Atkinson, but I still work in Pewaukee in the Riverwood Corporate Park. You'll also see me over by Dunn Bros. Coffee, or Lake Country Cigars out in Delafield sometimes.

Old 05-01-2006, 01:00 PM
Active Enthusiast

Why are you cheese heads hijacking me thread?

Quick Reply: Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands