Electric Vehicle Forums

Electric Vehicle Forums (/forums/)
-   Honda Insight (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-insight-11/)
-   -   Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA (https://electricvehicleforums.com/forums/honda-insight-11/rare-insight-sighting-audobon-norristown-pa-7046/)

merigayle 04-26-2006 04:39 PM

Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA

Wasabi Green hybrid, woman driver. I was in the turning lane or I would have chased her down in my friendliest Insight manner :shade:

rigger 04-26-2006 08:32 PM

Re: Rare Insight sighting Audobon/Norristown, PA

Wasn't me, haven't made the PA trek yet though it's in the works within the next year. Oh, and I'm not female and I have tinted windows so it's hard to see who's driving except my neon green Wet Okole seat covers can be seen 1/4 of a mile away. :P

merigayle 04-27-2006 03:20 AM

That reminds me... i need to order those seat covers. Insights are so rare here, I was so taken by suprise and excited!! That is my 6th sighting in 8 months. (though one i think i saw twice) :o

rc4man 04-27-2006 06:53 AM

the only insight i ever saw was on the east coast.
theres none here in northern WI.

ericbecky 04-27-2006 07:23 PM

rcman,
How far north are you?

Bjaardker 04-27-2006 08:06 PM

That's really weird... I seem to see insights pretty often here in the Milwaukee Metro area.

There's a red one with a dent in the rear bumper driven by a woman in Waukesha. At least 2 or 3 random silver ones I've seen. A green one I saw parked on the main street in Cambridge,WI. Another green one driven by an older gentleman I see on occasion on my commute in to work on I94. And a blue one that is in the parking lot of an office building by my wife's work in Pewaukee.

just522 04-27-2006 09:22 PM

Originally Posted by Bjaardker
That's really weird... I seem to see insights pretty often here in the Milwaukee Metro area.

There's a red one with a dent in the rear bumper driven by a woman in Waukesha. At least 2 or 3 random silver ones I've seen. A green one I saw parked on the main street in Cambridge,WI. Another green one driven by an older gentleman I see on occasion on my commute in to work on I94. And a blue one that is in the parking lot of an office building by my wife's work in Pewaukee.

Yeah, this part of Wisconsin seems to have a high number of Insights considering a lot of the area is suburban. Here in Pewaukee/Delafield there is at least one of each different color Insight (about 5-6 total). Surprisingly, mine's not the only Citrus Yellow in our town of 12,000.

rc4man 04-29-2006 01:39 PM

Im in Washburm...Located by the apostle Islands. it's a really small town, and there's only a half dozen or so hybrids, mostly priuses

Bjaardker 05-01-2006 07:23 AM

Originally Posted by just522
Surprisingly, mine's not the only Citrus Yellow in our town of 12,000.

I was one of the Citrus Yellow ones living in Pewaukee a while ago, and my name is Justin too. :D. I used to live up near Capitol & Hwy F.

I've since moved out to Fort Atkinson, but I still work in Pewaukee in the Riverwood Corporate Park. You'll also see me over by Dunn Bros. Coffee, or Lake Country Cigars out in Delafield sometimes.

merigayle 05-01-2006 01:00 PM

Why are you cheese heads hijacking me thread? :(
http://runningforums.com/uploads/smi...dancingcow.gif