WOOHOOO IT'S HERE

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default WOOHOOO IT'S HERE

Well all, I just got a call from the dealer. My new mag perl HCH w/nav is in and I'm picking it up on saturday!!!! YAY! I'm so happy, I can't wait to try and squeeze as many mpg outta it as possible.

Jayson

Old 05-04-2006, 06:54 PM
G.H. Contributor
Talking Re: WOOHOOO IT'S HERE

Originally Posted by ravadac
Well all, I just got a call from the dealer. My new mag perl HCH w/nav is in and I'm picking it up on saturday!!!! YAY! I'm so happy, I can't wait to try and squeeze as many mpg outta it as possible.

Jayson
Hi Jayson;

Congrats on your New HCH II. I bet you will have a Ball with it. I love mine and before this one I owned a 2003 HCH I. The more you drive it the better you will like it. The Nav. & X/M Satellite Radio is just Great.

Interested in MPG? Check out this site:
www.CleanMPG.com

Here is my HCH II and you can read my {MPG} results on this "Link".

http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=680

Last edited by tigerhonaker; 05-04-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 05-04-2006, 08:32 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: WOOHOOO IT'S HERE

Congrats. You will love it. I am on my 2nd HCH, the first was an '04 and as much as I loved it, this one is some how better.

Old 05-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Energy Independence

I'm jealous, as I'm waiting on a Mag. Pearl w/NAVI. Early June... it's so far away still.

Old 05-04-2006, 10:22 PM
Active Enthusiast

Since your car just arrived, when did you order it? My dealer thinks mine will arrive on June 1st (30 days since order) but people at other dealers have been waiting for up to 12 weeks.

Just curious, for all those that received it recently or expect it at a certain point, how long the wait?

Thanks,
Shawn

Old 05-05-2006, 04:14 AM
Enthusiast

I ordered mine on March 3 and received it on April 27. It was built 2 weeks later and received at the US port on the 30th. It then took 24 days to cross the country. But, when it finally arrived it no longer mattered how long the journey. The Mag Pearl is great awesome color and it's an awesome car. The wait will only make it's arrival sweeter!

Old 05-05-2006, 06:57 AM
Proud owner HCHII

You probaly will not sleep tonight, but not to worry. It doesn't happen every day!.....................................I didn't.

Old 05-05-2006, 07:18 AM
Active Enthusiast

I ordered it on March 13th, It had a build date of March 29th. I didn't sleep real well last night but some benadryl fixed that right up. I can't wait to take her out for a spin. I hope I'm not to dissappointed in the cars acceleration. I've taken one for a test drive and it wasn't 2 bad but it's been a while since driving the car. I have a car that does 0-60 in 5.1 seconds right now and the 1/4 in 13.3 so I'm a little nervous about going to a car without the ponies On the plus side though, I won't get 25mpg anymore , my baby can fit in the back seat and my knee won't throb anymore from all the clutch-in, clutch out maneuvers.

Thanks for all the info guys,
Jayson

Old 05-05-2006, 07:36 AM
Happy Hybrid Owner

Originally Posted by ravadac
I ordered it on March 13th, It had a build date of March 29th. I didn't sleep real well last night but some benadryl fixed that right up. I can't wait to take her out for a spin. I hope I'm not to dissappointed in the cars acceleration. I've taken one for a test drive and it wasn't 2 bad but it's been a while since driving the car. I have a car that does 0-60 in 5.1 seconds right now and the 1/4 in 13.3 so I'm a little nervous about going to a car without the ponies On the plus side though, I won't get 25mpg anymore , my baby can fit in the back seat and my knee won't throb anymore from all the clutch-in, clutch out maneuvers.

Thanks for all the info guys,
Jayson
Congratulations !
We've been going thru the same changes at home, we started the year with an Acura TL and BMW 325xi, more horses than we needed and less MPG than we (and the environment) could afford. My wife has her new HCH already and I am expecting mine any day now, the fight now is who gets to drive the CVT-HCH, we don't want to drive the MT-BMW anymore... it's boaring compared with the HCH .

Old 05-05-2006, 08:04 AM
Proud owner HCHII

In my view, it's not the 0 - 60 time that matters but say 40 - 60 0r 50 - 70. The overtaking or trouble avoiding speeds. That is where the instantaneous torque of the IMA really excels. I have changed from a 200 bhp to the HCHII and really love it.

Quick Reply: WOOHOOO IT'S HERE

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands