Woohoo!

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2006, 01:56 PM
'06 HCH Owner
Talking Woohoo!

Leaving any minute to go pick up my 06' HCH (Galaxy Grey w/ Navigation). I'm so excited I can barely stand it, haha! I got a call this afternoon saying it was ready, wasn't supposed to be in until next week! This my first new car! I can't wait. *yay*

Figures that I filled my car up with $35 of gas on my way to work this morning and I'm trading it in...oh well.

Hopefully everyones tips I've read over the last month will help me to get wonderful mileage. I'm sure I'll learn though!

Old 09-08-2006, 02:28 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Woohoo!

I really like that color, but too bad it has the tan interior. Why can't it be like the gas version with the grey interior?

Congrats on the new car and post your mpg results here.

Old 09-08-2006, 08:44 PM
Vegetarian

Originally Posted by MWAMAC
I'm so excited I can barely stand it, haha!
That makes me smile.

Even though you're givening them your trade in with a full tank, they should give you your new HCH with a full tank too; for about the same price you'll be able to go much much further. Enjoy it! and welcome to the club.

Old 09-09-2006, 10:50 AM
'06 HCH Owner

I actually got the car protected by something called "First Place Finish". It was added on at the dealer. Here is the link: http://firstplacefinish.com/firstplacefinish/index.html

It protects the car against anything and is only applied once and guaranteed for 5 years. I think it was $499 or $599, but in addition to the protection, I take the car to the dealer every 6 months and they detail it for me.

Old 09-09-2006, 09:31 PM
'06 HCH Owner
Talking Re: Woohoo!

I know they all look the same, but I'm excited so I have to show 'mine' off.

Old 09-11-2006, 10:33 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Oh, a baby HCH- how cute! (j/k)

Quite a nice looking beauty shot of the car, too. Congratulations! I hope it's everything you were expecting, and more fun than you thought. Best of luck.

Old 09-11-2006, 06:45 PM
'06 HCH Owner

Originally Posted by leahbeatle
Oh, a baby HCH- how cute! (j/k)

Quite a nice looking beauty shot of the car, too. Congratulations! I hope it's everything you were expecting, and more fun than you thought. Best of luck.
I love it! It's so much fun to drive. I went back to the dealer today to have the car aligned. I'm glad that I did, it was off quite a bit, so that will improve my mpg a little bit. So far I am getting 40mpg but just hit 200 miles and haven't quite hit half a tank yet.

Old 09-12-2006, 06:25 AM
Enthusiast

Congratulations – Enjoy the ride and passing the gas stations along the way…

Old 09-12-2006, 10:04 AM
Active Enthusiast

Its good that us younger ppl are starting this trend setting of buying Hybrids. I used to think only slightly older (wiser) people drove hybrids. Congrats Morgan and your car has a nice color.

Old 09-12-2006, 05:14 PM
'06 HCH Owner

Originally Posted by vincep5
Its good that us younger ppl are starting this trend setting of buying Hybrids. I used to think only slightly older (wiser) people drove hybrids. Congrats Morgan and your car has a nice color.
I guess it is a little unusual for a 22 year old to purchase a Hybrid as their first car instead of some quick sports car, but I absolutely love my car. I haven't even had it a week yet, but I drive from place to place for work and actually look forward to driving now! I love the Galaxy Grey color too. I get lots of compliments on it.

Quick Reply: Woohoo!

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands