Where is the exterior temp dispaly and memory card?

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2006, 12:31 PM
Enthusiast
Smile Where is the exterior temp dispaly and memory card?

Two features caught my eyes on the Civic hybrid with Navi, it displays ouside temperature and has a digital memory card reader for audio.

Will someone be nice enough to show the puctures of how and where the displays are? What type of memory card does it take? Is it smart/easy enough to use?

Old 02-16-2006, 12:40 PM
YA RLY.
Default Re: Where is the exterior temp dispaly and memory card?

The exterior temp is part of the trip computer which is under the gauge cluster. Just keep hitting the Select/Reset button under the driver's side left vent until you see the temperature in the display.

The memory card reader is behind the navi screen. Press the open button to "open" the screen and you'll see the PCMCIA slot in the upper lefthand corner.

Last edited by Sledge; 02-16-2006 at 12:45 PM.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:41 PM
Active Enthusiast

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/image937.html

As far as the temp--Look at the two buttons on the far left of the dash just above that dark rectangular hole, and under the vent. The left one is the button you use to toggle between Trip A and Trip B. But if you keep pressing it enough times it also shows total odometer, oil life percent, and outside temperature. All this is shown on the main display just above the steering wheel.

Old 02-16-2006, 01:42 PM
Enthusiast

Ok, it seems outside temp display is at the same location as my 05 Accord EX. I was trying to find a dedicated display somewhere.

If the card reader is a PCMCIA interface, I need to buy an interface card and falsh memory. Is it a one height or double height PCMCIA slot?

Old 02-16-2006, 02:06 PM
YA RLY.

Single height I think. It's the only kind they sell at Best Buy or Circuit City.