what accesories use the locations near the accessory outlet?

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 06:10 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: what accesories use the locations near the accessory outlet?

Originally Posted by tbaleno
Well, I order the switch. Its pretty cheap so no lose of by some fluke it doesn't fit i'm not realy out anything. I also ordered a lower console garnish to replace the one I hacked up.

It would be realy nice to get it stock looking.
Hi Tom B. ; Tom when I had the after market HID Fogs installed in my 03 HCH the company that did the install went to the local Honda dealer and purchased the Honda Fog light switch from the parts dept. so the one you ordered should work. I also remember that it was lit up when turned on and only worked with the low beam headlights just like the factory Fogs.

HTH

Terry

The Fogs were PIA but the switch was from Honda.

Old 11-07-2005, 04:51 PM
Default Re: what accesories use the locations near the accessory outlet?

Well the parts came in. The color of the center piece is off. Its darker. Its more of a brown than a beige. I wonder if mine was that color and just faded. Don't know. I checked the part number stamped on the plastic and it seems to be not quite right. And it says made in canada. Maybe I will go to my dealer and give them the correct part number and see if they can get it. The invoice I got said I ordered the right part.

The switch however fits perfectly. Only problem is the icon for the fog light points down when you mount it. I can't say I'm suprised at that. Personaly I can maybe live with that. Though I may look for a fog light stencil I can stick on it so it points the right direction.