Signing off...

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2008, 01:30 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Signing off...

It's a guess, but I think the reason he's signing off is because of tighter board rules about click-through links. One of my criticisms was that he promoted advice from another board.

Old 07-25-2008, 01:56 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Cleanmpg? We're like two peas in a pod.

Old 07-25-2008, 02:42 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spinner
It's a guess, but I think the reason he's signing off is because of tighter board rules about click-through links. One of my criticisms was that he promoted advice from another board.
That's lame and if its true then the board rules need to get fixed pronto. Cause the only reason I read the forums is to improve my knowledge of the car I bought and he and tarabell are the only two people who ever gave anything of value to newbs like me. Where is tarabell btw? is she here?
See,I dont post much but like the others said I enjoy readin his advice and he knows his stuff and who cares if he promotes stuff from another board or not? I reckon that if he promotes then it must be good too. What makes me mad is that the good stuff I like to read don't come from those who citicise him so yeah, losing him is a blow to the groin for many like me.

@^$#$@#

Old 07-25-2008, 10:42 PM
IMAddicted to IMA

That's too bad. It's nice when you come online, and you become familiar with these names of people who are always there to help. Goodbye.

Old 07-29-2008, 12:29 AM
Active Enthusiast

MS,

Thank you so much for your insightful posts and commentary over the while. Your posts and others like OrientExpress, noflash, etc. are the reason why I bought the HCHII and went hybrid instead of getting something like I had previously.

I'm an Admin for a pretty large forum and it's more or less a zoo day in and day out. The discourse is not always cordial let alone even worthy of reading; thanks for setting the tone by posting such great content and sharing your expertise, enthusiasm, and excitement about something we have in common.

Cheers, mate.

Take care,

-Tom

Last edited by (Always); 07-29-2008 at 12:31 AM.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:12 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by spinner
What are these tighter board rules? A very high percentage of my posts have links to some other website.

I haven't heard anything about it other than what I once saw in a thread that I can no longer seem to find. In that case, CleanMPG.com was singled out. Because the person that made a big deal out of it has always made it very clear of his dislike for CleanMPG.com and many of its members, I very much question his motives.

Either way, I'm sure you can still find msantos somewhere.

Hint: Copy and paste "http://www.cleanmpg.com/forums/" in your web browser.