Question about 07 Civic Hybrid Aero Kit (under spoilers) and Gas Mileage

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2007, 05:21 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Question about 07 Civic Hybrid Aero Kit (under spoilers) and Gas Mileage

Originally Posted by noflash
Tiger,

Great postings! Thanks for all the info and my jaw about dropped when I saw your "owned" list. Makes me feel like I took a short-cut on my way to our HCHIIs -- I only had three bimmers before I went green.

Question about the wheels -- is the text on the wheels on a sticker that can be removed or are they painted on? I may be in the market for the wheels.
DECALS that if one wanted could remove I think. Honestly I never tried so can not say for sure.

I liked them so I left them alone and did not try to remove them.

Can say this though, they are not Painted on the Wheel to answer your question.

Terry

BTW, Glad you enjoyed the Post. Yes I have owned those vehicles and many-many more. You have my word on that:

Old 08-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Question about 07 Civic Hybrid Aero Kit (under spoilers) and Gas Mileage

WOW Tiger, those wheels look amazing, but I can't afford those at all! And also, may I ask, how did you manage to own so many vehicles? Just curious

Old 08-08-2007, 07:23 PM
G.H. Contributor
Lightbulb Re: Question about 07 Civic Hybrid Aero Kit (under spoilers) and Gas Mileage

Originally Posted by bluecivichybrid
WOW Tiger, those wheels look amazing, but I can't afford those at all! And also, may I ask, how did you manage to own so many vehicles? Just curious
Hi,

Here are the things that made that possible.

(1) No-Children

(2) Was in Sales for a Very-Long-Time

(3) Married Very-Very-Well, She has her "Masters & Cpa"

(4) Man am I getting Old (I have been working a very long time now)

(5) Never did Golf, Sports, Fishing, Hunting, Boating etc.

(6) We purchased the Home we live in now and that has been the past 20-Yrs.

So that I guess just about sums it up I suppose. I have for the most part only been interested in one thing and that was (Vehicles). I still am although I have Slowed way up from my Younger Yrs.

Thanks-For-Asking,

Terry

BTW, I am in the middle of Trading the HCH II as I type this. Waiting to see if my Dealer can get the vehicle I want:

Old 08-08-2007, 10:48 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Question about 07 Civic Hybrid Aero Kit (under spoilers) and Gas Mileage

Hey tigerhonaker,

Keep us updated on the "trade". I think I speak for many when I say that I'm really fascinated as to what you'll be driving next... and why

Old 08-09-2007, 05:38 PM
G.H. Contributor

Originally Posted by GeddyLee
Hey tigerhonaker,

Keep us updated on the "trade". I think I speak for many when I say that I'm really fascinated as to what you'll be driving next... and why
GeddyLee,

Consider that a done deal, I will keep you members Posted: