People who bought or leased a Honda or Acura could get benefits from a class action

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 12:20 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: People who bought or leased a Honda or Acura could get benefits from a class acti

I just got my letter today (January 31, 2007) and posted it seperately on this site. Sorry to duplicate the information - I should have searched for the topic before I posted it.

Doug

Old 02-02-2007, 01:12 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: People who bought or leased a Honda or Acura could get benefits from a class acti

Originally Posted by ag4ever
How does this affect aftermarket warranties, such as those you can get from AAA or your insurance Co.
As far as I know, it doesn't, though I'd have to go back and read the part about recompensing people who had to pay for repairs already to be sure. This settlement agreement is between the car manufacturer and the car owner- no other parties would be bound by the agreement. Honda can't sign a deal that would force AAA to do anything. I can see why you think other insurers should be covered, though, if their commitments to you depend on your mileage, and the mileage is off through no fault of your own. Interesting question.

Old 03-13-2007, 11:38 PM
F**k ExxonMobil

i heard this case was settled today.

Old 03-14-2007, 12:06 PM

And what was the result?

Old 03-14-2007, 04:57 PM
F**k ExxonMobil

all I caught was 6 million cars will get extended warranties.

Old 03-15-2007, 12:08 PM

Oh, so that's pretty much just the same as the mailing, then? Okay. Thanks for the info.