View Poll Results: Would you buy these Non-Slip Neoprene Protection Pads?
Yes for my 03-05 HCH
20.83%
Yes for my 06-07 HCHII
62.50%
No
16.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 10:42 AM
AJR
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII

Originally Posted by exbauer
you might want to post at www.8thcivic.com. you will get more people interested and you could get a bigger price break when you get more people.
Forget about 8thcivic.com. They just deleted my post. What a bunch of money-hungry mongers. I need to be a vendor before I post... WHAT? I was only looking for interest and feedback from a supposed community of Civic owners. I didn't say "Buy these here, buy them now!". Sorry, I can't stand "community" sites that cater only to those who pay them to care!

Old 09-10-2007, 09:48 PM
AJR
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII

OK... Wilson has made the pads for the 06/07 Civic line - EX, Si, and Hybrid. You can get them at:

http://stores.ebay.com/PadsPlus_Hond...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

He had 2 sets up there with BIN and one to just bid on. I have bought the first BIN auction. I'm sure he'll put more up. The final pictures do look really great - nice clean cuts. Thanks to everyone for chiming in your interest (or disinterest).

Old 09-13-2007, 07:47 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Let me know how they look when u get them!

Old 09-18-2007, 01:15 AM
AJR
Active Enthusiast

I got the pads on Friday and installed them on Saturday. I bought both for the Civic and for the Pilot. I can say these pads are cut/shaped with a very clean tool. They are packaged and sealed in plastic, and each pad is labeled with it's location. Everything fit perfectly in all the locations. I don't have pictures, but the pictures from PadsPlus show it all. The package came with 16 pads:

1 Pad for the Center Console Forward Tray
1 Pad for the Center Console Curved Tray
1 Pad for the Center Console Dual Cupholder
1 Pad for the Center Console Armest Lower Storage Bin
1 Pad for the Center Console Armrest Upper Storage Tray by Power Outlet
2 Pads for the Upper Dash Compartment Left of the Steering Wheel
2 Pads for the Lower Dash Compartment Left of the Steering Wheel
1 Pad for the Dash Compartment Under the Radio
1 Pad for the Glove Box
2 Pads for the Front Door Lower Bin (Left and Right)
2 Pads for the Rear Door Lower Bin (Left and Right)
1 Pad for the Front Door Right Side Armrest Bin

I asked Wilson to replace the 2 Pads for the Rear Seat Console Cupholders (EX. EX-L, and Si only) with the Dash Pad in Front of Instrument Cluster.

Also included are some thin, double-sided stick tape squares. Some areas may need some anchoring with these squares.

From the first drive after putting the pads in, I notice that the little things I put in the compartments (mainly the door storage area) don't rattle around anymore. I can also put my PPC Phone in the curved area below the shifter without worrying about it sliding into the cupholders. I also like that all the plasic storage areas are protected from scratches. There are 2 pads in the Upper and the 2 pads in the Lower Dash Compartment Left of the Steering Wheel - 1 pad for the back and 1 pad for the bottom. So the back is protected from sharp objects from scratching the back area, as well as the bottom keeps the items from sliding around.

Overall, I'd say these are well worth having as a bit of extra protection in the commonly used places.

Old 09-18-2007, 08:54 PM
Enthusiast

I'm interested! I hate rattles. Dang rattles. I'm placing an order as we speak. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by mistyz23; 09-18-2007 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 06:06 AM
Enthusiast

I'm interested, please let me know if you haven't placed the order.

thanks for posting this,

Old 09-24-2007, 03:01 PM
Enthusiast

Holy cow, they got here quick! I ordered them and had them in just a couple of days. I'll post up when I install them.

Old 09-24-2007, 03:43 PM
HOV lane commuter

Funny thing is that I never noticed the Front Door Right Side Armrest Bin!

Anyway, I ordered and received the Dash Pad in Front of Instrument Cluster last week. Definitely a nice enhancement for being able to stash my LG phone there, and then I just put the Bluetooth headset in the small curved Center Console Curved Tray. Am thinking of just ordering the entire set.

Old 10-02-2007, 07:46 PM
Energy Independence

I got a set (on an eBay auction). They arrived yesterday. I installed them today. Very nice! I'm a happy camper. They're well done. I got the (in front of) Instrument Cluster pad also.
They're quite rubbery smelly. So I opened the package last night and separated them out, to let them air out a little (until this morning) before installing.

Old 10-03-2007, 08:36 AM
Enthusiast

Ahhh, good tip. I hadn't thought to smell them yet since I've been so busy. I will do that and probably spray em with febreeze.

Quick Reply: Looking for 10+ people interested in non-slip neoprene pads for HCH/HCHII

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands