I've unstealthed my HCH.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 03:49 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: I've unstealthed my HCH.

Try emailing Jason, perhaps he hasn't taken note of this thread.

Old 01-24-2006, 04:46 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

LOL, I'd buy one just with out the LEDs

Old 01-27-2006, 09:57 AM
Active Enthusiast

I'm unstealthed for sure, now! Check this out:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/sh...php?i=1003&c=6

Don

Old 01-27-2006, 03:06 PM
Vegetarian

Nice. What color is that? It looks black.

Old 01-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Active Enthusiast
Talking Re: I've unstealthed my HCH.

Originally Posted by IMAhybrid
Nice. What color is that? It looks black.
Nope -- it's magnetic pearl. The color of the printing on the license plate actually seems pretty close....

Don

Old 01-27-2006, 05:02 PM
Active Enthusiast

I bought the Civic over the Prius also because Civic is a normal looking Car and ppl wont stare at me. I specifically asked if I could have the "Hybrid" sign removed from my back... but it cant be done easy.... anyways...

I really dont think that taunting the guy in the H2 tailgating me (doing 9 mpg) would do anything good to me. Less ppl know, the better... I enjoy my mpg enough, I really dont feel sharing on this issue.

Gas prices are getting up again... 2.47 the cheapest I saw today, closest gas station from my home it's already 2.79 Jamboree at Tustin/Irvine Market Place.... so, it's not wise to get noticed by every frustrated redneck that could be in my back....

I dont either like custom plates... looks tacky in my oppinion...

Old 01-27-2006, 05:14 PM

Originally Posted by masgian
I bought the Civic over the Prius also because Civic is a normal looking Car and ppl wont stare at me. I specifically asked if I could have the "Hybrid" sign removed from my back... but it cant be done easy.... anyways...

I really dont think that taunting the guy in the H2 tailgating me (doing 9 mpg) would do anything good to me. Less ppl know, the better... I enjoy my mpg enough, I really dont feel sharing on this issue.
What are you ashamed of? You're doing a good thing for yourself, for all of us, and you're not hurting anyone. I think it's good if people notice a lot of hybrids on the road so they know it's a mainstream vehicle. Many people will only follow the herd. They will want a hybrid when they see that everyone else is driving one.

Old 01-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

I'm not ashamed... I'm just cautios.. And I also hate to explain to much I dont wana be the hybrid evanghelist... I just want a silent good mpg car and to be able to drive in the carpool lane when it's traffic.. because I drive alot.

Old 01-27-2006, 08:41 PM
now Insight, had an HCH

Nice, I just ordered one of those "tacky" vanity plates for my Insight. Nothing about it being a hybrid, more about the color. You got your plate QUICK! I just ordered it yesterday and they told me it'll be a 3 month wait. I guess in California you have more prisoners to punch those things out. "Insight" was taken though, so was "Wasabi" (my color). I went with "Wazabi". Now I have to change my emblems on my car to match the plate.

masgian, you're not living. I bet you're scared to wear bright colors too, they may attract attention. (Just kidding) No worries, my wife is the same way. I've turned away many a news crew in my time as I always seem to be in the wrong place at the right time, always turned them away because she wanted me to though I always seem to be the person they pick out of a crowd to ask questions. Heck if I wouldn't of listened to her I could of had at least 45 minutes of fame versus the average 15. Those 15 you won't probably see either.

Originally Posted by dshelman
I'm unstealthed for sure, now! Check this out:

https://www.greenhybrid.com/share/sh...php?i=1003&c=6

Don

Old 01-27-2006, 10:51 PM

Originally Posted by rigger
"Insight" was taken though, so was "Wasabi" (my color). I went with "Wazabi". Now I have to change my emblems on my car to match the plate.
What about wassabi?

Quick Reply: I've unstealthed my HCH.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands