Ipod

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 05:12 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Ipod

I realize this is an HCH II question, but for those of us with the HCH I who might be wondering this same question, this is what I wound up with:

Name:  105_0540.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  45.3 KB

Old 03-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Enthusiast

Anapod adds explorer type function interface to your iPod. With it you can remove and aid music to any ipod that you have connected to you PC.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by noirluispher
Anapod adds explorer type function interface to your iPod. With it you can remove and aid music to any ipod that you have connected to you PC.
Anapod allows for drag-and-drop functionality within Windows. It does not change the software of the iPod itself. Using Anapod replaces iTunes. Plus, Anapod does not eat up as many system resources as iTunes.

Old 03-25-2006, 04:49 AM
YA RLY.

Originally Posted by amf
I have recently installed the Harman Kardon Drive+Play in my 06. Although expensive, I really like the interface and large display. I will try to take some pictures on my next day off and post them for you, as well as some tips for installation
That looks wicked cool. Is that upgradeable with new generation iPods? If I bought that thing, I wouldn't have to get a new one if I decided to trade a current iPod for a 6th generation iPod? Maybe just a new cable at most?

Can you post a picture or two showing how it's wired up? Did you do it yourself or did you have someone install it?

Last edited by Sledge; 03-25-2006 at 04:52 AM.