IMA+ Battery + Check Engine light on. SOS

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2022, 01:11 PM
Enthusiast
Default IMA+ Battery + Check Engine light on. SOS

Hello Everyone! I currently have a 06 honda civic hybird! I love the car its actually my first, brought it pre owned. So here is the situation. I changed my battery in my hood due to the battery dash light coming on and i couldn't move the steering wheel and all the lights were flickered on and off. crazy huh? I got it towed to my house and after i changed the hood battery the light was still on. Ran the code it came back to be POA94. I assumed it was the dc-dc coverter. I go to my local junkyard. Got a dc de converter changed it. A few minutes later the battery light comes on. Ran the code
again and it came back to me P1435 & POAE1. Got a hybird battery from the junk yard ( was my only option at the time ) changed it and all. But now my IMA, Battery Light, and Check Engine light comes on. I can still drive it to test it out but lights still on and my auto stop doesn't work anymore. Should I just get a whole new hybird battery? I was also looking into honda updating my ima system as well not sure if that is the problem. The photo is listed below, but now there is no white bar nor green charge also a increase in my mph when i try to drive.

Old 12-13-2022, 11:57 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: IMA+ Battery + Check Engine light on. SOS

Had my A3 2021 for 2 days and the MMI has rebooted on 1 trip twice and also had the SOS fault twice also. Absolutely driving me insane.

Kodi nox

Last edited by Alisad; 12-14-2022 at 11:53 PM.
Old 02-10-2023, 05:14 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: IMA+ Battery + Check Engine light on. SOS

@nainai2x what about live data? did u check that while car working? ima battery charging level u have to see that. other case shotky diode in dc-dc converter spoiled or ima cooling fan stop to work