How do I increase my mpg

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 08:43 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: How do I increase my mpg

Catskillguy - If you are the type of driver who gets great mileage in your current cars, then you almost undoubtedly will get great mileage in the HCH -- probably surpassing the most of us middle-of-the-road folks.

As you may have noticed, the HCH is somewhat sensitive to driving habits. I personally drive moderately and get pretty good mileage, around the EPA numbers. Your style may yield even better numbers.

You might want to think of the non-monetary value of driving your potential HCH as well -- reduced emissions, reduced gas usage, support of a future technology to get us out of the oil-dependent rut we are in.

Also, as I'm sure you will notice when you test drive one: it's a great car. Even my 17-year-old son loves to drive it.

Good luck in your decision.