HCH in Oklahoma

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2005, 09:57 AM
G.H. Contributor
Angry Re: HCH in Oklahoma

Originally Posted by guvmint_cheese
That's interesting - McDavid Honda here in Houston is quoting me MSRP. I guess each dealership gets to set their own price.
Just to Clarify this for everyone:

M.S.R.P. Stands for: "Manufactures (SUGGESTED) Retail Price"

Every dealer is (Free) to charge whatever they choose and believe me they (DO).

The philosophy of the Dealers are (Get-All-You-Can) while you can.

Please; Everyone before you jump all over this (I) know as well as others that their are Dealers out there that (Thankfully) don't "Practice-This-Philosophy". Thank-Goodness

HTH

Terry

BTW; I work for a Dealer so this is not my opinion; But-Fact!!!!!

Old 12-15-2005, 06:40 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: HCH in Oklahoma

06 HCH at www.markroberts.com for $21,033.00 wo/navi in Galaxey Gray Metalic. That includes dest. Add a $50.00 doc. fee and you could have that one or one like it in feb. more than likely.

Old 12-15-2005, 07:15 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Hi Psyshack:

___Long time no hear! Are you finally interested in an HCH-II? I know you hate slush boxes but CVT’s act quite a bit different then the standard Auto’s were are stuck with in our Accord’s. Can’t do much about the lack of rear disc’s but what are you going to do???

___By the way, that is a very good price on an HCH-II given an MSRP of $22,400. I have read of an individual over at TOV or maybe it was Edmunds that picked one up for $800 under MSRP but $1,300 under is the best deal in the country to date! Nice find if you do not pick it up for yourself …

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

Old 12-15-2005, 08:44 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by xcel
Hi Psyshack:

___Long time no hear! Are you finally interested in an HCH-II? I know you hate slush boxes but CVT’s act quite a bit different then the standard Auto’s were are stuck with in our Accord’s. Can’t do much about the lack of rear disc’s but what are you going to do???

___By the way, that is a very good price on an HCH-II given an MSRP of $22,400. I have read of an individual over at TOV or maybe it was Edmunds that picked one up for $800 under MSRP but $1,300 under is the best deal in the country to date! Nice find if you do not pick it up for yourself …

___Good Luck

___Wayne R. Gerdes

Good to see you Wayne!!!

Wayne Ive been intrested in hybrids for years. But the, CVT and no rear disk = no sale. i was hypermiling and freaking on mpg years ago. I liked driving my 69 4 door big block Chrysler Newport at 75mph at 28mpg from NYC to LA. Kicking it fat and doing America'na. What you and other do with a gas pedal is as impressive to me as world class ralley, indy, nascar, f1, or going for a sunday at the drive in. I see it as a motorsport.

To see folks pay MSRP or better to do there part however thay see the act the act of hybreeding or hypering,,, I hate seeing . I hate to see anybody get dealership dogged.

Wayne ,, be straight up with dealer and understand this is Oklahoma,, that price can beat lowered a bit more. >> maybe. There more than fair. That car is ,, I would think a Feb. Delivery Vin.

One member here is flying in to purchase a car.