Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 06:41 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Floormats

Colby, Try Honda Parts Deal . com. H

Old 03-13-2008, 08:42 PM

For the record, the part number for the all season mats is 08P13-SNA. I checked College Hills Honda and shipping was too much. Hondapartsdeals.com did not have the mats. I ended up purchasing them from alldiscountparts.com for 89.99 plus about $12 shipping.

I picked up my replacement mats today from the dealer. They made me trade in ALL of the mats, not just the drivers. I don't mind, because the other ones were slightly dirty. I plan on leaving the replacement mats in their original packaging in my garage, and only using the all-season mats. (I will put newspaper down until I get the new mats- I can't have bare floors!)

At the dealership, I was not offered a receipt after I signed the dealership copy, so I requested one. My rep acted like he didn't want to give it to me. "Well... I can get your receipt, but I need to do some warranty paperwork first. It will be about 5 or 10 minutes". I told him that I would wait for the receipt. I will scan the final receipt and post it up shortly.

Old 03-13-2008, 09:14 PM

Here's the last of the paperwork:

Old 03-27-2008, 10:02 PM
Great Mileage and Green

Who would have thought that mats are covered under warranty...I've learned something new today, which is good. I got the black all seasons mats when I bought my HCHII, and the original mats are still sealed in the original packaging, and after 18,100 miles, the all season ones are holding up just fine.

Old 03-29-2008, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by erscolo
Who would have thought that mats are covered under warranty...I've learned something new today, which is good. I got the black all seasons mats when I bought my HCHII, and the original mats are still sealed in the original packaging, and after 18,100 miles, the all season ones are holding up just fine.
When I got my new floor mats, I left them in the packaging and bought some ivory all seasons online. They are great, except they get dirty very fast. I wish I got black...

Old 04-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by giantquesadilla
No Problem. Here is the estimate and the receipt.....

(I was notified two days later that the mats were ready)

Sad update...my dealer, Sierra Honda in Monrovia says this is a wear and tear item. Was Quesadilla lucky, or should i go in there and ask (complain)???

Old 04-22-2008, 08:58 AM

My dealer said that since it was wear and tear, they would give me only one replacement. I am saving the replacements for when I sell my car and using all weather mats until then. You could always try another dealer.

Old 04-24-2008, 06:04 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by chkuttner
I have been very happy with the Weathertech floor mats in our Volvos for some years. They seem to wear forever, and collect the water that I track into the car.

They are made of real rubber, and the only objection I've had to them is the smell when they are new. (As I child, I had severe asthma from a rubber hand puppet, but at least I'm not wheezing.)

The best deal, including shipping cost, I've found on Weathertech is, strangely enough, at http://www.herringtoncatalog.com/ms266.html
Herrington claims they're "from England." They used to be made in the UK, but the ones I just got are made in the USA and were directly shipped from the manufacturer (and cheaper than the manufacturer's site!). Even cheaper if you catch a sale or free-shipping deal at Herrington.

It's where I bought them for my HCH, and they fit wonderfully. Disclaimer: no connection with Herrington or Weathertech other than being a customer)
They look a lot better than the OEM all season mats and seem like they would catch a lot more. How did you find the fit in your HCH? I would use them year round cause here if it isn't raining, its snowing and there isn't a lot of in-between. But they would have to fit right and not interfere with the footwork that goes into the throttle to achieve maximum FE. What color did you wind up getting. My interior is grey and I am afraid the black would just be too black.

Old 05-08-2008, 08:25 AM
iEnthusiast

Does anyone have any pictures they can post of some off brand/non-Honda floor mats? I really want to get some nice all-season floor mats that match the interior and will last for a while. I dont want it to end up like my old car where the fabric under where my foot always sits wore away so I could see the metal/material underneath. It will also help a lot with cleaning and maintaining the car.

I love how the blue cloth looks but I really want those all season mats