Factory XM Radio (Saving favorite songs)

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2006, 09:19 AM
Enthusiast
Default Factory XM Radio (Saving favorite songs)

I'm not sure if any of you have used any other XM radio hardware before, but the ones I've used (2 Delphi XM Roady 2s) have a feature where you can save up to 30 favorite songs into memory at the touch of a button, while the song is playing. Then whenever that song comes on again on ANY XM channel (you'd have to be in XM mode of course), regardless of what channel you're currently on, you hear an audible beep and the song info is displayed for about 10 seconds during which time you can can push a button to go to the song in the memory. If you choose not to go to the song, the display goes back to the current song and you just keep listening to whatever was on. Once you reach the 30 song limit, the oldest saved song is pushed out of memory to make room for the new one.

It's a really nice feature and would be great to have for those songs that you just never get tired of hearing, but it's probably a bit too much to ask. I thought I'd run it by you guys and see if anyone's figured it out.

Thanks

Old 06-06-2006, 01:43 PM
amf
amf
Default Re: Factory XM Radio (Saving favorite songs)

Sorry, but this is not a feature in the factory XM unit. Sounds cool though!