eeny meeny miney mo

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 07:39 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: eeny meeny miney mo

EZ and Geekgal,

Actually what she does is uses the switch in the opposite manner in which it was intended. She uses the night position (lever pulled toward you) during the day and the day position (lever pushed away) at night.... AAAUUUURRRGGGGHHHHH

Eric

Old 05-26-2006, 11:08 AM
Active Enthusiast

Very helpful, everyone. Thanks! Now let me sum up and see if I got this right...

Definitely get the splash guards and the rearview mirror option, but get them from the Honda site listed on this thread and install them myself. XM radio (at least the Honda installed version) is a wash, and the fog lights are more cosmetic than anything.

Does that sound about right?

Old 05-26-2006, 11:39 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...vers.7317.html

Cgameprogrammer is selling his dimming compass mirror. You might want to see if he still has it available. I got my subwoofer from him and saved a pretty penny.

I would also get the all season rubber floor mats to save the carpet too.

Old 05-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shoebox303
XM radio (at least the Honda installed version) is a wash... Does that sound about right?
Nope... I'd say the XM is a waste of money. It's so easy and inexpensive to mount a separate XM device. No integration of NAVI controls, but the steering wheel volume control works it just fine!

$900 for integrated controls vs. $50 for external device. The $850 you save can get you enough gas for 12,000 miles of driving!!!

Old 05-26-2006, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by exbauer
https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/...vers.7317.html

Cgameprogrammer is selling his dimming compass mirror. You might want to see if he still has it available. I got my subwoofer from him and saved a pretty penny.
In fact I still have the mirror, and am selling it for $150 + shipping (it cost $270 originally). The mirror is completely unopened, brand new. Shipping will likely be between $8 and $10 using FedEx Ground.

Old 05-29-2006, 08:47 PM
Active Enthusiast

Why are you selling it? What's the install like (difficulty level)?

Old 05-30-2006, 12:13 AM

I'm selling it because I no longer have the car it was for. I bought it in December but never got around to having it installed. It's completely opened, like new, just like the bass speaker kit that I sold to exbauer.

The dealer had quoted $100 to install the auto-dimming mirror. Maybe you can haggle something less. It's still for sale in any case.

Old 08-07-2006, 01:43 PM
Enthusiast

If you still have the mirror, I would like to buy it from you

thanks

Joel
574-606-8419--cell

Old 08-07-2006, 02:47 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

your best just pming him since he has a tch. i am sure he has it lying around. i bought the bass kit from him and a great seller. he shipped it out fast and just as described.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands