A couple things I'd change...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 03:59 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default A couple things I'd change...

These are pretty minor but a couple of things I've noticed are:

1) In the automatic I have a tendancy to want to put it into the "S" position rather than D. Possibly make it easier to quickly put it into D.

2) The inside door handle is a grey material and I'm sure it will get pretty dirty over time. Change the color to the black or blue.(on the silver car)

3) The car's visibility for down low is limited. It'd be easy to hit a curb or whatever if you were constantly around tight situations. Not sure what H could do about that though.

4) ????

Overall I'm very pleased with the car.

Anybody else? A little free feedback for H here

Old 05-17-2006, 04:03 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: A couple things I'd change...

1. I'm used to watching the Dash from my Acura and VW so I know what gear I'm in based on my dash.

2. I'd agree. I'm sure someone here has a solution or something that can clean it well and protect it (Armor All?)

3. For the visibility I suggest you raise the seat height if you can-it will make a world of difference in visibility.

4. Agreed

Drive Safe & Have Fun!!!

Michael

Originally Posted by SrfCity
These are pretty minor but a couple of things I've noticed are:

1) In the automatic I have a tendancy to want to put it into the "S" position rather than D. Possibly make it easier to quickly put it into D.

2) The inside door handle is a grey material and I'm sure it will get pretty dirty over time. Change the color to the black or blue.(on the silver car)

3) The car's visibility for down low is limited. It'd be easy to hit a curb or whatever if you were constantly around tight situations. Not sure what H could do about that though.

4) ????

Overall I'm very pleased with the car.

Anybody else? A little free feedback for H here

Old 05-17-2006, 05:00 PM
Vegetarian
Default Re: A couple things I'd change...

Originally Posted by SrfCity
In my mom's CR-V it's always hard for me to get it in reverse, it jumps down to neutral, then I have to go back up to reverse. Pretty annoying, and I hardly drive it. I would hate to have that problem in my car... though I'd guess you'd adapt to it a bit eventually.