Civic Hybrids Available in Virginia

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2005, 06:25 AM
Owner
Default Civic Hybrids Available in Virginia

Hello Everyone,

One of the other dealer that I have been in contact in the past month has some hybrids listed on their website. I almost bought one from them but they sold it the next morning before I went to pick it up. Today Hendrick Honda has 3 with NAV and 6 without the NAV. They are located in Woodbridge, VA and anyone should be able to get it at MSRP or lower. I was quoted about a month ago by a Internet Salesperson named William Sawyer at $24,454.55 out the door for a HCH with NAV. It was equipped with the following Dealer Package below. I have listed the colors they have listed on their website below as well.

Thanks,
Richard

http://www.hendrickhondava.com

Salesperson's e-mail address: william.sawyer@hendrickauto.com
  • Door Edge Guards
  • Wheel Well Guards
  • Pin Stripes
  • Mud Guards
  • Floor Mats (where applicable)
  • Wheel Locks (where applicable)

06 HCH w/NAV
Taffeta White
Galaxy Grey Metallic
Opal Blue Metallic

06 HCH wo/NAV
3 in Galaxy Grey Metallic
3 in Alabaster Silver Metallic

Also a Internet Salesperson by the name of Daniel of Sheehy Honda in Alexandria, VA called me up on Thursday before I went to pick up my car. He said they have just received a hybrid in as well. I do not know the price or color though.