2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2005, 07:24 PM
G.H. Contributor
Post Re: 2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
I like the stock rims, and Honda chose them because they're supposed to be aerodynamic.
I just viewed a CD-ROM, that is for (Honda Sales Training) and in the video it shows a
(Close-Up) of the factory wheels and talks about them and there design and to be honest they really don't look bad in the video. In a picture I don't think you can really tell how they look but in this video they don't look bad at all.

Terry

BTW; If you get a chance see if your dealer will let you borrow the
"CD-ROM Series Module ID SA 06-3"
It shows the HCH inside and out very clear with the HCH in different colors.

Terry

Old 10-10-2005, 09:28 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 2006 HCH Accessories Page/From Honda 10/8/06

Originally Posted by CGameProgrammer
That's a good idea, AZMerf. I already use iTunes for downloading all my songs; I really should get around to buying an iPod since everyone raves about them.
I am truely amazed at the little device. As soon as I got it, I realized the CD changer in the car was dead. I tend to listen to a lot of books on tape in the car (if I listen to the news my head will explode). Wait for the Nano to come out in a 6GB or you'll probably be able to get some deals as the Nano gets more popular.