New Accord hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2007, 10:54 AM
Enthusiast
Default New Accord hybrid

I just drove my new Accord hybrid home from the dealer this morning. Hope it was a good decision! Hope this forum stays busy! I'll try to update my mileage as I get drive it more (I still have 2 months left on my present auto lease, but I was afraid they wouldn't have any more cars by then, so the HAH will probably spend most of its time my garage for now).

Andy

Old 08-25-2007, 01:16 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: New Accord hybrid

Congrats on the new car! And, welcome to the forum.

Old 08-26-2007, 01:18 PM
G.H. Contributor
Thumbs up Re: New Accord hybrid

Originally Posted by andylee
I just drove my new Accord hybrid home from the dealer this morning. Hope it was a good decision! Hope this forum stays busy! I'll try to update my mileage as I get drive it more (I still have 2 months left on my present auto lease, but I was afraid they wouldn't have any more cars by then, so the HAH will probably spend most of its time my garage for now).

Andy
Hi Andy,

Take a few minutes and you can see and read Threads I have done on my New 2007 Accord Hybrid.

Just look for the name: tigerhonaker

Congrats and I think you will just really like and enjoy your New 07 Hybrid Accord. I really like mine as the Threads here and post will say.