HCH II-Specific Discussions Model Years 2006-2011

Baby got broke

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2007, 06:52 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Baby got broke

Originally Posted by Bobs Metallic Pearl
Just a quick update, My poor car is still in the shop, still in "the metal shop" meaning it is not ready to move into "the paint shop".
I have retained an attny, my passanger and I are doing better but we are still having a lot of pain.....funny the car protected us from shedding blood but not the effects of cintrifical (sp?) force & the laws of motion.

I really love this car and really don't want to get rid of it, I probably could not afford to even if I wanted to. I expect the body shop will do a good job as it is the only Honda certified shop in the area and is using all new Honda oem parts.
I will probably take it to another Honda dealer to check it out but, like I said, they are being very through, even checked out the battery pack to insure it was working properly & undamaged.

You are right, the rim was bent, in fact both rear rims & tires as well as the axle & all the suspension are being replaced.

I am still having some "issues" slid on a small ice patch the other day and had a full panic attack, I think the fact that someone without any regard at all for me, my passanger or car, having no insurance and giving the police a non existant address is taking a toll on me. To think someone could cause me this much havoc and pain all while not giving one thought to what they have done makes me sick.
Bob,

With all sympathy, does your lawyer know you are posting about the accident online?

Discovery can be costly in more ways than one.

I wish you all the best luck.

Cheers, nf