Husky Floor Liners

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2008, 08:12 AM
Enthusiast
Default Husky Floor Liners

Last night I received a set of Husky liners for my Tahoe. The fronts are the standard Tahoe set and the rears are specific to the hybrid. I'm very happy with them, especially in the back where they dropped right in and fit perfectly. My only complaint is that the Grey color is a bit darker than I would like. It sort of matches the dark gray trim but the floor is a lighter gray color. A few pics are attached.

I had a good experience ordering them from a website Autoanything.com. I've never ordered from them before. They shipped free from Kansas and took 4 business days (Ordered on Friday, received following Thurs.) They had a coupon at the time for $15 off $100 purchase. Also, I ordered through website called fatwallet.com and I get another $10 back from there (based on 5% of my total order)

I also ordered a seat cover but haen't had a chance to try it out.

Attached Thumbnails Husky Floor Liners-cimg0013.jpg   Husky Floor Liners-cimg0010.jpg   Husky Floor Liners-cimg0009.jpg  
Old 12-28-2008, 01:14 PM
Chevy Man
Default Re: Husky Floor Liners

I have Chevrolet black rubber all weather floor mats with the Bow Tie logo in the front and second row. They look great and make a big difference, especially with snow and mud. No lip like the Husky Liners, but I a ok with that. However,I can't find a good rubber cargo liner.

Has anyone bought a cargo liner (Husky, GM, or other brand)?

I took my third row out since I will probably never use it and unlike my previous body style Tahoes there are rather large raised plastic guides for the third row seat latches. I am afraid that I will not be able to find a liner that has built in raised areas so I don't have to cut them out which would defeat the purpose of the rubber liner, IMO.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:16 PM
Chevy Man

OK, just found that Weathertech makes one with raised areas. Does anyone have one of these yet?

Old 12-28-2008, 01:44 PM
Active Enthusiast

I just bought a WeatherTech Cargo Liner.

Attached Thumbnails Husky Floor Liners-cargo.jpg   Husky Floor Liners-cargo1.jpg   Husky Floor Liners-cargo2.jpg   Husky Floor Liners-cargo3.jpg  
Old 12-28-2008, 05:02 PM
Chevy Man

Looks good, better than the Husky Liner I saw. Thanks for the pics .

I just ordered one from www.streetsideauto.com for $92.03 with free ground shipping.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:31 AM
ema
Enthusiast

Thanks to this thread. I just purchased weathertech floor liners and so far, I'm loving them! I read it from this thread last week and luckily, I have a friend who suggested a site where I can buy one.

Last edited by ema; 07-10-2009 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks to Ed's pics, I also ended up buying the WeatherTech cargo mat. They've already done their job on a camping trip and for hauling 250 square feet of wood laminate for our rental unit (which I will end up spending my entire weekend installing ) The fit could be a little better, the mat seems to be half an inch small all the way around but no big deal. I haven't done the cutouts for the third row seats yet, they've been sitting in the garage since the camping trip.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:02 PM
Enthusiast

I agree with the WeatherTech cargo liner. Great fit and quality. I was a bit nervous from the picture - but couldn't be happier.

Just make sure you get the third row seat version. It has the bumps and ridges where the 3rd row seats attach - which you can cut out and then install the seats. Just be careful, as there is a version that's just flat, without the bumps and ridges.

Old 09-11-2009, 11:39 PM
Enthusiast

Has anyone purchased a WeatherTech cargo liner recently? I checked the websites in the previous posts and also ebay, but everyone has apparently grown VERY proud of this product as of late. I can't find one for less than $140.

OR....has anyone purchased a NIFTY cargo liner? Found them on the StreetSide website, but they don't look like they are custom fitted to the raised areas.

BTW...found the website tonight and love it. First of many posts, I'm sure.