Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

Help Me With My Research?

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2009, 05:40 PM
Enthusiast
Default Help Me With My Research?

I'm a student working on a design for retractable insulation for a catalytic converter. This design will primarily be marketed towards hybrid vehicles, since temperatures in the catalytic converter can drop below where the converter is effective when the ICE isn't running. It would be helpful to me as I narrow down my designs if you would take a brief survey that focuses mainly on what costs the average hybrid owner is willing to pay if it meant dramatically reducing emissions. It will only take about 60 seconds, I promise. The survey can be found here: <a href="http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=diLyKxBnYbZ4bGE1inlodQ_3d_3d">Click Here to take survey</a>

Thanks for your help!!!