Fuel Economy & Emissions Talk about the mileage database, EPA, hypermiling, gas and driving strategy.

adding car to database

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2004, 11:42 AM
Active Enthusiast

I just added my car to the database but it's not showing up at all. Nor was there a confirmaion message saying that my car had been added. I named it "Colorado Prius".

TIA
infael

Old 05-06-2004, 12:11 PM
Site Founder

Hi, infael

You'll need to add mileage data before your car will appear on the main page. Either add at least one tank of data or override your lifetime mileage from the Edit Car screen.

Old 05-21-2004, 10:11 AM
Enthusiast

[COLOR=blue]I just joined the group and I do not know how to enter a name for my hybrid. How do you do it?

Thanks,
Bill

Old 05-21-2004, 10:16 AM
Site Founder

Click the "Edit Your Cars/Tanks" link in the database. You will be prompted to enter your GreenHybrid login information. Afterwards, the second table on the page will request information to create your car. Following this, "Add Tank" data.

Old 05-22-2004, 01:48 PM
Enthusiast

I am having difficulty adding my car to db. I enter in my information and my highest mileage tank.

Click add car and get the following information

"Table 'gh_viewing.data' doesn't exist"

Any idea what I am doing wrong?

Old 05-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Site Founder

You aren't doing anything wrong. Sorry about the error. I had added a new script to the website and it happened to conflict with the database connection in the mileage area. It should be fixed now.