Ford Motor Company Ford, Mazda and Mercury hybrids

Interesting sighting of operational FLEET FEH

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2021, 06:31 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Interesting sighting of operational FLEET FEH

I thought I'd mention: During my trip today part of the drive was on the Garden State Parkway in New Jersey. Right around Exit 140 I found myself directly behind another white FEH - not the Limited model and there was no backup camera or parking assist doodads, but it looked very clean and well-maintained. Some decals but no dents and the car looked very clean. It was a PSE&G-owned utility vehicle (Public Service Electric & Gas, which is the biggest energy supplier in Jersey.) I managed to get ahead of it and on both sides and the body and paint looked perfect.

I don't know how many they have, but if anyone is looking for them, I'll bet they have a bunch of them in their fleet, even at this date. I think the one I saw was a 2009.

I know for a fact that PSE&G auctions off its vehicles when it is done with them, and there are bargains to be found. So if you're looking for a fleet auction vehicle, I know that at least one FEH is in the PSE&G fleet in good condition, currently driven. I tried to wave to the (female) driver but she was busy talking on her hand-held cellphone while driving, which is illegal in NJ. So evidently the car wasn't giving her any trouble at all.

Last edited by AlexK; 05-14-2021 at 06:36 PM.