Title Issue

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2005, 01:58 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Title Issue

I just got the title to my '06 FEH and noticed that it says it is a 6-cylinder instead of a 4-cylinder. I contacted the dealer and they are going to take care of the legwork and the expense of getting a new title issued.

Has anyone else seen this before? I am wondering if the mistake was at the dealer or what. I haven't received the title to the '05 yet so I don't know what that says. I'll be sure to check when it comes in.

Worth looking at your titles now rather than waiting until you want to sell it to find the error. I don't know about other states but in the People's Republic, any problems with the title can be a major PITA.

Old 07-22-2005, 02:12 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Title Issue

My title does not have an indication of how many cyl. It does however call the FEH a "STA WAGON"

Old 07-22-2005, 02:24 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Title Issue

I normally throw the titles to my vehicles in the safe without even opening them. Don't know what made me open this one.

I went to the dealer and they admitted the mistake and are going to take care of fixing it (they should for the money I spent there lately). Since I don't plan on selling it anytime soon, it doesn't matter really.

Our RMV can be a nightmare to deal with so I am glad the dealer is handling this.