Time to recoup price difference of FEH and FE

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 01:30 AM
Prof. of Hybridology
Default Re: Time to recoup price difference of FEH and FE

All right, fist of all, my apologies for not watching this thread more closely.

I want this thread back on topic. If you feel you cannot be bothered to read this, ignore this, or post anyway, you won't like what happens. This is your only warning.

I don't want to see another "You will/won't save because I say so" post. I don't want to see another personal attack. I don't want to see anything more about the FEH vs the HiHy, and I especially don't want to have a post complaining about this either. And right now, I don't even want to see anything more about resale values.

You want to discuss any of those, discuss them in a new thread, preferably on the right boards as well.

Stay on topic, or this gets closed.

Old 06-22-2006, 01:40 AM
It is easy being green

tom, you may have already answered this, but why did you buy a car if your only looking to sell it again? dont get me wrong, if that is what you want to do, by all means do it.

Old 06-22-2006, 06:38 AM
Active Enthusiast

Thanks, Pravus Prime, for the post. I was going to recommend closing this thread. Too much name calling.

I'm wondering why someone that doesn't own a Ford or Mercury Hybrid is even posting in this thread? Seems he just wants to ruffle some feathers and complain about the bad deal he got. Not sure why he even purchased a new hybrid. With all of the arguments against buying a new car then why didn't you just buy a used gas only Highlander?

Oh well.