View Poll Results: Do you want Willard to leave?
I want Willard to leave
84.85%
I want Willard to stay
15.15%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Should Willard stay or leave?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 07:26 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Should Willard stay or leave?

Ok Willard, you want examples, how about these two current threads which got out of control after you joined them?

4wd feh quick question
Regen Braking

Old 01-18-2009, 03:37 PM
Active Enthusiast

How about the thread where you posted that the 2009 Escape Hybrid manual makes statements regarding the linear clutch. I could not find it anywhere in the manual of MY 2009 Ford Escape Hybrid so I asked you for a page number so I could read it myself from Ford and not from your post. You refused to do so. I ask again, nicely, please post the page number and specific manual that you quoted from so I may read it myself.

Thanks

Old 01-18-2009, 04:16 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by colchiro
Ok Willard, you want examples, how about these two current threads which got out of control after you joined them?

4wd feh quick question
Regen Braking
"..4wd feh quick question..."

In post # 3 08hybridof stated that both axles were always engaged.

I corrected that, correctly.

In post # 4 JoeF99 suggested "a hard switch would be nice".

I responded in kind, in context.

Billyk has been on my ignore list for quite some time but upon reading my followup, post # 8, it appears the "dispute" arose, the discussion thread went awry with Billyk's post # 7 naysaying, as usual.

"..regen braking..."

Hmmm...

BillyK,....AGAIN..post # 6.

Okay, I cannot believe anyone would have a firm basis for stating that the Ford patent doesn't exist.

What is the basis, reason, for insisting that it isn't used..??

It seems perfectly logical to me, and Mr. Spock, that inadvertent braking, of the 40HP potential defined elsewhere, on the front wheels would have such a high potential for causing an accident in sub-freezing climates that if it didn't already exist someone would invent it.

Old 01-19-2009, 04:20 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Those of you "new" to this site may not realize Willard was posting on the FEH section of Greenhybrid last winter (2007-08) with the same topics he is posting again this year. Somethings never change.

Old 01-19-2009, 05:48 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

Guys,

First of all, this isn't a democracy and this issue isn't up for debate. You can't vote to get rid of a user just because you don't like him and *poof* he's gone. Starting threads like this is both rude and completely unnecessary.

Second of all, if you have a problem with a user, you use the bang triangle to report the offending post(s). This autogenerates a message to the Staff and will get seen and properly responded to. The more of you that report a problem, the better off we all are.

Third, trust the moderating staff that once we're aware of a problem, we will take the appropriate actions. There may be actions going on unseen to deal with an issue, so even if it seems like the Staff aren't doing anything, don't be fooled into thinking we're indolent.