ScanGuage in my non FEH?

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 01:12 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default ScanGuage in my non FEH?

So roadtrip today, but sadly need more room then the FEH can provide (5 pax + weeks luggage, + fishing, etc and a 4+hr drive) so need to get out the Expedition.
So I'm thinking of plugging in the SG even tho the X has several analog gauges. Can I monitor anything vital that doesn't all ready have a guage?
Looking at SG's site I might be able to watch tran temp, but not sure if the X is a CAN or PWM.
Any other thoughts, ideas? (Yes I know to change the settings of engine size & gas)

TIA!
Bryan

Old 04-02-2009, 02:21 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: ScanGuage in my non FEH?

I plugged my SC into my Mother's 08 Milan and had what I needed: fuel consumption values. Didn't bother to check the other items. Escape-City.com has owners and reports of non-hybrid Escape vehicles using Scanguage units.