Old 10-17-2009, 10:08 AM
Active Enthusiast
Default posting with photos

HOw do you post with photos?

Mark

Old 10-17-2009, 12:34 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast
Default Re: posting with photos

Open an account with Photobucket. Upload photos to Photobucket.com Then use this item

to post photos on this site.

Old 10-17-2009, 01:34 PM
Active Enthusiast

like this

Old 10-17-2009, 01:35 PM
Active Enthusiast

or this

Old 10-17-2009, 05:24 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

What I did:

1. at the GreenHybrid home page, go to pulldown "Image Galleries|Create New Album". Then click "Add Album", choose a name, and click "Submit".

2. Click on one of the "Upload Pictures" links, then "Browse", and in the file open dialogue navigate to your picture's location on your computer. I believe it has to be jpeg format, and reasonably sized, say 800 max pixels in any direction. Having selected an image, click "Upload Pictures".

3. Have a look at the preview, if it's ok click "Save Changes".

4. The first picture uploaded becomes the album "cover". Click on the small picture to enter that album. If you have other albums, click on the "address" at the top, on the part that says "Albums".

5. Having clicked on the album icon (a small version of the picture just uploaded), since this is the only image in the album it should take you directly to the larger version. If it was a previous album with multiple images, you would need to still click on an individual image in that folder.

6. Anyway, by this time, one-way-or-another, you hopefully have arrived at the larger version of the uploaded picture. At the bottom of this page is a field called "BB Code". Copy the text in this field, and paste it when composing a response in a thread, and your picture should appear when you post.

Like this:

Old 10-17-2009, 07:31 PM
Imported from Detroit

Pictures in posts if shown to make a point, fine but if your going to show your vehicle? Well, I could look at a brochure. They take up too much space. In some forums, I've seen a user have four different pictures in their signatures! That's in every post they make which one has to scroll by. I think that why in some forums, signatures are turned OFF.