Newbie Saying Hello

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2006, 01:43 PM
Enthusiast
Talking Newbie Saying Hello

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker for a little bit and decided to sign-up. We bought a "06" Oxford-White Hybrid about 6 weeks ago and couldn't be happier. Nothing fancy,no moon roof or leather just something to get us around. I have added vent-visors and a wix cabin air filter. So far we are up to 32.6 to the gallon.(at least that's what the display says) You'll have to bare with me while i learn how to navigate this site. Looking forward to sharing and learning any mod's , tips or tricks or just chat. So again Hello ! PK

Old 07-24-2006, 02:42 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Newbie Saying Hello

Cool. Welcome and nice to hear from another FEH owner. Mine's a Titanium green/silver one. I just got my front door windows tinted to match the rear and I've added Ford rubber floor mats(mine didn't come with mats in the rear). It's got cloth seats and no moonroof also. I love it so far, it's actually my wife's, but I drive it alot too. I think we have had ours for about a month now and I don't know who is happier with it, me or her. About 300 miles into this tank, I'm showing 34.4 MPG. And most of that is highway.

Last edited by Kermie; 07-24-2006 at 02:45 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 02:54 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Welcome PollKat. About the only things I've done is to air up the tires to 40psi, and use the "double tap" with the brakes to encourage EV mode when it makes sense. We ended up with an AWD Titanium green 05 with leather seats, but no Nav or sunroof. I wanted 2wd, but my wife really liked the one we test drove, and you know the rest!

Old 07-25-2006, 02:32 PM
Prof. of Hybridology

Hello, just my daily reminder, read the FEH FAQ if you haven't.

Ask, enjoy, and have fun!