New to Hybrid

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 05:15 PM
Enthusiast
Default New to Hybrid

Good day everyone
I am a newby on this site and hybrid
I ordered a 2010 FEH Fwd. I should have it around the 9th of Nov. Hope I made a good choice. I am curious to see how many of you have a 2010 and if you are happy with it? How reliable is your Ford Escape Hybrid ? Are you happy with it and will you buy another one?
Thank you for your time reading this post.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:29 AM
Enthusiast
Smile Re: New to Hybrid

2007 FEH FWD here. 30K miles and running just fine . Averaging 34 mpg. Liked it enough to buy an FFH.

Old 11-01-2009, 05:51 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: New to Hybrid

thank you teichra for your input

Old 11-01-2009, 06:25 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

2008 FEH FWD here and I've been very happy with it. Only issue I've had was the blend door motor (small motor that controls the flap that controls the air flow source for the battery, replaced under warranty, free of charge).

I hope to keep this one for the long run but if something were to happen to it (accident?) and I had to replace it, I would definitely get another one. Although I'd have to upgrade and get a model that has the Sync option.

Old 11-01-2009, 08:00 AM
Enthusiast

Thank you MyPart. I did ordered the Sync

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands