Good hybrid service department in California Bay Area?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 09:45 PM
Enthusiast
Default Good hybrid service department in California Bay Area?

I need to take my 08 MMH 4WD in for warranty service, and am looking for recommendations of a service department with a good hybrid tech near Marin County, CA (San Francisco is OK, further than that if I have to).

I looked at reviews on Yelp, and have to say they're universally appalling. Most dealerships get only two stars for service work on average, and the one closest to me in Marin (Novato) gets an average 1 star from seven ratings!

The Ford dealer in San Rafael closed down recently, though their service department was pretty bad as well (we purchased and serviced an 07 FEH there and had a number of so-so experiences).

The dealer in Serramonte seems to be the best of a sorry lot based on Yelp and some poking around online, but they're a Ford dealer and I don't know if they are allowed to do the MMH work. The one in Santa Rosa got a two good mentions, but one of them was written by an employee's daughter (at least she admitted that!)

Any recommendations? Thanks!

Last edited by bmisf; 06-20-2010 at 02:13 PM.