Bought an 08!

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Enthusiast
Default Bought an 08!

Hi Im a new member...we just bought an 08 FEH on Monday. Went out looking for a base model 2wd but they are difficult to find around here and we did not want to order anything. Ended up with a 4WD Vista Blue with Premium Package, Navigation, and the side step bars. Happy with the car it is really nice!! Traded in an 05 Infiniti G35 sports coupe...sad to see that go it was a fun car to drive.

We have an 06 Prius that has over 40k miles on it now and averaging 48 mpg...love it. We used to argue though over who got it to drive into work since we live in Northern VA and work in DC...we can take an HOV road to work and it is so much less hassle...so now we have 2 vehicles that can travel HOV and life is simple again. Also here in VA we have personal property taxes on our cars which can be pricey...but hybrids are exempt...so we are sticking it to the man twice...gotta love it.

Anyways Im head out to work so thats it just wanted to say hello.

Old 09-05-2007, 09:21 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Bought an 08!

Originally Posted by Jens GT
...so we are sticking it to the man twice...
That's funny because since you mentioned you work in DC I figured you are the man! Anyway congrats on your purchase and welcome to GreenHybrid.

Old 09-06-2007, 03:22 AM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Brady
That's funny because since you mentioned you work in DC I figured you are the man! Anyway congrats on your purchase and welcome to GreenHybrid.
lol...nah I am a lowly contractor.

Old 09-06-2007, 07:29 AM
Hybrid_SUV_Owner
Talking Re: Bought an 08!

Originally Posted by Jens GT
lol...nah I am a lowly contractor.
Perhaps we need a DC chapter of the FEH club! When I started driving an FEH in Feb05 I saw only a few...but those numbers have been steadily increasing.

(I live in N. VA, used to work at the Pentagon, now Andrews AFB)

Roll call...who else is from the DC region--the land of "urban sprawl out of control" ??

Nate

Old 09-06-2007, 05:55 PM
Enthusiast

Where in NoVa are you? Im in Ashburn.

Last edited by Jens GT; 11-12-2007 at 04:08 PM.