Battery Push Button

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2021, 03:18 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Re: Battery Push Button

Originally Posted by S Keith
Seems you get snippy when you expect me to assume something you failed to mention, that you've read other posts of mine, or expect me to trust that a "non-hybrid" shop is competent... when most aren't. Sorry. I'm not interested in dealing with you.

Most dealerships charge $2K and don't guarantee results.

Good luck.
For the type of energy you project, you’re quite sensitive when that energy is mirrored back at you. You talk about snippy and don’t realize the energy you throw at people to begin with. If you can’t stand the heat, stay the **** out the kitchen.

Just because you’re helping people on a forum doesn’t give you the right to speak to people in a condescending manner (which from previous posts, you clearly do.) I think it’s a power trip from you feeling with your knowledge people have to put up with your BS because they want your help.

But no worries - I’ll continue to ask other people. But I do find it hilarious you get sensitive about presumptions you claim others make all making assumptions within that same statement.

“You’re assuming you need to charge the battery…” in itself is an assumption that I didn’t actually do the due diligence to find out that the voltage in the HV battery was low. Then you downplay the information given to me by the shop all while asking me for information the shop’s “professional diagnostic equipment”. You also assumed I would have left out that the battery was replaced, when I would think that’s the type of information I would clearly provide if that were the case.

Nice try redirecting in regard to “snippy” remarks while in the little time I’ve been on the forum I’ve noticed that I’m not the first person who notices that type of energy from you. Have a good one.

Last edited by NDunfiltered; 09-23-2021 at 03:26 PM.
Old 09-23-2021, 03:42 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Not sensitive at all. I'm completely indifferent to you. I just know your type. I simply concluded I'm not wasting my precious time by giving you free advice.

Old 09-23-2021, 03:43 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by S Keith
Not sensitive at all. I'm completely indifferent to you. I just know your type. I simply concluded I'm not wasting my precious time by giving you free advice.
And I know your type - power trip because you have “cred” on an online forum so thinks he/she can speak in any which way they feel to whoever regardless of how presumptuous their behavior is. Nope. I don’t feel like dealing with you either. Good night.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:10 PM
Cheapskate

Acting insulting and entitled to a highly qualified person offering free help is a very poor recipe for success.

Old 09-28-2021, 07:14 PM
Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by elborak
Acting insulting and entitled to a highly qualified person offering free help is a very poor recipe for success.
If you see my dialogue with other people, you'll see I have zero issues with anyone else. So don't worry about my "recipe for success". He's not the only credible educated person on the forum and I won't kiss his *** because he's qualified.

​Good night.