Aftermarket stereos?

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 05:45 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Aftermarket stereos?

It looks like you got a very nice installation and system. I hope you enjoy many years of listening pleasure.

Old 08-24-2006, 08:39 PM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TeeSter

A company could combine a ScanGuage with a stereo... they'd add the OBD interface and cable (which is supposed to be a standard interface) and then you'd have something pretty cool! I'm not sure how big a market there is but you'd have to admit it would be **** cool! Anyone want to drop a hint to the company that makes the scanguage?
Now, that is something I would definitely go for. I have a ScanGauge II & I would LOVE to have it combined with my Eclipse setup........

~John

Old 09-01-2006, 08:33 AM
Megageek

Yeah, that would be great. If someone would make something for the Alpine AI-net bus interface and it could just plug in, I would definitely get it!

Old 06-28-2012, 03:49 PM
Enthusiast

Originally Posted by greenmachine
I know you're talking double din and don't like the spacer kits, but I did my '06 FEH with the single din Pioneer Premier DEH-P770MP and a Scosche FD1280A Dash Install Kit and love how it all turned out!

My head unit handles both XM and Sirius integration as well as iPod, has 3 sets of 4V pre outs, front direct access subwoofer control, plays MP3, WMA and Apple AAC format CDs and has a nice remote that fits perfectly in the Scosche tray pocket under the radio.

Here is a picture of it installed:

This looks great. How did you get around losing your hybrid information on the dash? Did you modify your wiring? What wiring harness did you use? I want to be sure I get everything I need before installing an aftermarket stereo receiver on my 2006 FEH.

Old 06-29-2012, 05:06 AM
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shad647
This looks great. How did you get around losing your hybrid information on the dash? Did you modify your wiring? What wiring harness did you use? I want to be sure I get everything I need before installing an aftermarket stereo receiver on my 2006 FEH.

Quoting a 6.5 year old post and directing a question to someone who hasn't posted since.