09 FEH wrench light no codes

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2023, 11:59 PM
Enthusiast
Default 09 FEH wrench light no codes

So this one is a fun one 😁 I have been getting this annoying wrench light popping up and figured it had to do with the mismatch of an 08 HV battery inside the 09 FEH. However today while driving i noticed that the blasted light did not turn on and noticed that I had the A/C turned on while the Econ mode and recirculate was turned off. So i turned off the A/C and sure enough The light popped on. I have tried to look this issue up using ForScan while the wrench light was on, but no code was being stored for this one. I am guessing it’s the modor actuator acting up but before I go and start popping things open wanted to know if anyone had the same issue and how they fixed it.

A/C blows cold on this one and car runs well if the A/C is running that means the car ain’t going into EV mode so it must be hybrid related, but that is all I can surmise on this one 😑

Last edited by Ricmigl; 03-19-2023 at 12:01 AM.
Old 03-21-2023, 11:14 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: 09 FEH wrench light no codes

Not in the budget, also the light turns off when I turn off the car, however if i am using the car and i for example go to the store and come out and the light is on it will go off but return faster then when the car is turned on from a cold start.

​​​​​​