Website Questions & Input Suggestions and inquiries about Electric Vehicle Forums are welcome here.

Add GM Two-Mode Hybrid Tahoe/Yukon

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:25 PM
Active Enthusiast
Default Add GM Two-Mode Hybrid Tahoe/Yukon

Jason,

I mentioned this on the Wecome/Introductions forum, but can you add the Tahoe/Yukon 2-mode hybrid to the database? I haven't filled up yet, but I'm sure folks are interested in actual milage.

Bob, before you ask...I'm at 130 miles on the first tank, averaging > 19 MPG per the display with mixed suburban driving. I'm mostly playing around with the gadgets (heated seats rock on cold mornings), and letting others drive it. I'll summarize my first week's impressions in my 'old poster, new hybrid' thread.

Thanks,
Tom

Old 02-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Engineering first
Talking Re: Add GM Two-Mode Hybrid Tahoe/Yukon

Originally Posted by tijbbari
I mentioned this on the Wecome/Introductions forum, but can you add the Tahoe/Yukon 2-mode hybrid to the database? I haven't filled up yet, but I'm sure folks are interested in actual milage.

Bob, before you ask...I'm at 130 miles on the first tank, averaging > 19 MPG per the display with mixed suburban driving. I'm mostly playing around with the gadgets (heated seats rock on cold mornings), and letting others drive it. I'll summarize my first week's impressions in my 'old poster, new hybrid' thread.
Excellent! I instantly flashed to an elephant silently gliding through the neighborhood. <GRINS>

I'm looking forward to your report!!!

When you do it, I'm especially interested in the internal space as in asking the questions: "Would a utility version be usable for say a Rotor-rooter, cable TV, phone company or flower delivery vehicle? Could you hide a 10ft. jon boat inside with the gate closed? Open? How much space is left if a regular, double-bed mattress is in the back?"

Tires?? Maximum side-wall pressure?? Any interest in trying max sidewall pressure just to get a feel for the mileage impact and evaluate the ride??

Bob Wilson

Old 02-25-2008, 05:22 PM
Site Founder
Default Re: Add GM Two-Mode Hybrid Tahoe/Yukon

Tom, I'm no longer in control of database development, but you can get in contact with CarsDirect here: https://www.greenhybrid.com/discuss/showgroups.php