2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid multimedia profile issue

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2023, 09:30 AM
vac
Enthusiast
Default 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid multimedia profile issue

I recently got a 2023 RAV4 Hybrid XLE premium and it no longer detects my profile. It does not even load the guest profile when I start the car.

I have tried resetting the system and still nothing. Any ideas what can be done to fix it?

Last edited by vac; 05-03-2023 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-03-2023, 04:42 PM
vac
Enthusiast
Default Re: 2023 Toyota RAV4 Hybrid multimedia profile issue

I was able to get this resolved.

The issue was that somehow I waived the Toyota Connected Services, so the car could not do connect to anything. To resolve this I had to contact Toyota Brands Engagement team and then provide them the details. They then opened a ticket on their end and then enabled Toyota connected services. Once they did that the DCM port started working again and hence I could now connect the car to my app and also start using all the features.

So, if you don't see any profile even after resetting everything in your car, that mean the DCM port is not working. Just contact them and it should be fixed in a couple days.