good prius dealers in suburban chicago?

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006, 03:27 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: good prius dealers in suburban chicago?

I am new to greenhybrid.com, but I am active on priuschat.com. My name is TJ and I am the Hybrid Relations Manager at Grossinger Toyota North. I specifically work with all Toyota Hybrid vehicles. I noticed that you have visited several dealerships in the area and have let you know that a Prius won't be available until 3 months.

I noticed that you are looking for a black #7. I have a Black Package #7 inbound to my dealership as we speak. This vehicle is unallocated and if you are interested, please give me a call.

I have several referral sources from priuschat.com that I am sure you can speak with regarding my customer history and service. You may also contact me at the dealership or stop in. My direct number is 847-745-4445 or email at tjprayner@gmail.com.

The car has already reached Port and I have a full VIN#. Delivery of the vehicle should be any time next week.

Regards,

Old 03-19-2006, 08:47 AM
Enthusiast
Default Re: good prius dealers in suburban chicago?

thanks to everyone on greenhybrid for the helpful info. i ended up purchasing a black #7 prius from grossinger toyota in lincolnwoodl, il. i'll outline the details of it soon, but it was an excellent buying experience, and i would recommend them highly for a hybrid purchase.