06 vs 07

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2006, 07:55 AM
Enthusiast
Default 06 vs 07

Hello,

I am getting ready to purchase a new Prius. A dealer has the following two vehicles:

07 Package 4

06 Packaged same as the 4, but with leather.

I can purchase both cars for the same price. Which do I buy? Are there any huge differences between the two that I don't know? Other then one year newer car, what am I not getting?

Thanks!

Old 11-21-2006, 09:34 AM
Engineering first
Default Re: 06 vs 07

For the same price, I'd go with the 07 because it will have the latest engineering changes. IMHO, 'leather' can be retrofitted from any one of a number of sources as kits. In fact, my somewhat 'well used' 03 Prius may get a mid-life trim in another year or so. <grins>

Bob Wilson

Old 11-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast
Default Re: 06 vs 07

We have a 2006 and 2007 and see no changes at all. I also haven't read about any mechanical changes between the two either. So if there are any differences it might only be slight things we can't see.

Contact Us -

• Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands