Weathertech Liners (size question)

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:42 PM
Enthusiast
Default Re: Weathertech Liners (size question)

Gang, I got my WeatherTech front liners. Love them but the driver side liner has two holes in it that should line up with the holes in the factory carpet. They don't line up by several inches! Did this happen to you?? Also the liner did not come with clips even if the holes did line up. I do love the pasenger side and rear liners as well as the cargo liner. Just wondering about the driver liner holes not lining up. I wonder if the 2007 TCH is different??

Old 02-04-2007, 08:39 PM
Active Enthusiast

Hmmm... I did not have that problem. Did your car have the plastic hooks?

There are a couple of plastic hooks that were in my car already so that when I took the carpets out, the liner went right in. It's possible that they came with the carpets, did you get carpets with the car?

Old 02-04-2007, 09:37 PM
Malcontent

The clips are offset by quite a bit so the holes shouldn't line up.

Old 02-04-2007, 09:49 PM
Enthusiast

I did not get the mats from Toyota since I knew I'd be getting the WeatherTech liners. That must be why I don't have the clips. I'm surprised that WeatherTech did not include a set but they may assume that everyone gets the factory mats. I guess I'll call the Toyota parts department at the dealership. Thanks for the help.

Old 02-05-2007, 01:31 PM
SPL
Ridiculously Active Enthusiast

I bought the 2007 Camry WeatherTech floor liners, and my driver's side liner's holes match up precisely with the floor clips. It sounds as if you either have the wrong model of driver's side liner, or (more likely) all that you need is the clips — the clip holes in the floor are indeed offset in the front-back direction relative to the holes in the liner.

Stan

Last edited by SPL; 02-05-2007 at 01:35 PM.
Old 02-28-2007, 07:21 AM
Pretty Darn Active Enthusiast

Well I took the plunge and bought the liners for the front, back and trunk. I hope to get them within a couple of weeks.

Old 03-10-2007, 09:42 AM

Well the last of the liners came in. I picked up a set for our CRV and TCH (front, back and trunk). The ones in the CRV fit great and for the most part the ones in the TCH fit great. It seems that the drivers side liner doesn't fit as well as the passenger side liner. I also thought the liner would go up further closer to the gas pedal. It appears a wet foot could drip onto the carpet when putting your foot on the gas...

I also thought these liners would be a little thicker considering how much money they cost. I wounder how long they will last...

Old 03-10-2007, 08:07 PM
rjm
Enthusiast

Did anyone purchase the gray ones? If so, how do they match the ash interior. Can anyone post any pics? Can't make a decision on whether to get the black or gray ones.

Old 03-11-2007, 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by rjm
Did anyone purchase the gray ones? If so, how do they match the ash interior. Can anyone post any pics? Can't make a decision on whether to get the black or gray ones.
I have ash interior and I bought the grey liners. I think they match well. They liners match the color of the dash and the darker color on the top of the doors. The are a little darker than the seats and the carpet. I considered the black but I'm happy I chose the grey instead.

Old 03-11-2007, 12:04 PM
Enthusiast

I have the gray ones and I am pleased with my choice. I think they look better than the black ones but since they are a light color the dirt shows up pretty well. I've washed them a couple of times and all the dirt comes off, it's just that I think they will require more cleaning than if I had a brown interior/mats.

Here are some pics. The flash makes them look a little darker than that actually are:

Quick Reply: Weathertech Liners (size question)

Contact Us -

• Your Privacy Choices
  • Manage Preferences
  • Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

© 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands